Tahini, Date & Muesli Biscuits
- 2 cups Classic Fruit & Nut Muesli
- 3 tblsp plain flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup hulled tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp bi carb soda
- 9 dates, pitted
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 14 minutes (approx.)
- Serves: 16 biscuits
- Pre heat oven to 150C (fan forced.)
- In a bowl, combine muesli, flour and salt.
- Place the tahini and maple syrup in a small saucepan, and stir over medium
heat. When it just comes to the boil, remove from the heat and add the bi
carb soda and mix well.
- Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto a lined baking tray, and flatten with
the back of a spoon, dipping the spoon in water to prevent the mixture from
- Halve the dates, and press a date onto each biscuit.
- Bake for approx. 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.