Careers at Carman’s
“I make decisions from the heart. I think about my staff and customers, how they would like to be treated, and how I would like to be treated if I were an employee or customer. Carman’s has an amazing business culture that I am very proud of.”
Carolyn Creswell, Creator of Carman’s
Employer of Choice
The Carman’s team are overjoyed to have been awarded Employer of Choice (1-99 Employees) at the 2019 Australian HR Awards; a reflection of the pride we take in creating delight every day. From our product and consumer experience, to our culture and amazing HQ environment, Carman’s wouldn’t be where it is without our incredible team.
Most Outstanding Practice for Employee Wellbeing
We are thrilled to have been awarded the Most Outstanding Practice for Employee Wellbeing at the AFR BOSS Best Places To Work awards. We also made the top 5 list of Best Places to Work in the Manufacturing & Consumer Goods category.
Wellbeing is one of our core values and an integral part of our culture. Staying healthy and connected allows our team bring their best selves to work every day and we achieve this through various wellbeing initiatives focused on both mental and physical wellness.
To create the best environment and a culture we are very proud of, there are a few values that guide us.
Life at Carman’s
Life at Carman’s is fun, busy, rewarding, balanced and a source of pride amongst our team members, who enjoy the many benefits of working here, including:
- Our wellbeing program. This includes free weekly yoga, bootcamp and meditation classes. Team members are encouraged to use the gym at their leisure – we even have a sauna and massage room!
- Free parking directly opposite the building and complimentary monthly car washes.
- Free, barista-made coffee from the Carman’s Kitchen Store via our Coffee Concierge service and an on-site chef who whips up fresh, healthy lunches daily. On Tuesdays, lunch is free!
- Free snacks, breakfast and fruit. You can also take home a bag of Carman’s products each week.
- A day off on your birthday, as well as a half day off quarterly.
- Friday afternoon drinks!
- Ongoing personal and professional development programs, catered to individual needs and aspirations.
- LOVE Awards – Carman’s unique, quarterly recognition program that encourages team members members to live our values.
- A generous bonus structure dependent on role.
- The chance to work in a beautiful, state of the art building and be equipped with all the latest technology needed to perform your role.
- The support of a caring, talented and engaged team.
- Excellent work life balance.
Sound amazing? While we may not have the position open that you are looking for right now, we are always on the hunt for talented people who align with our values and want to join us on our mission to make Carman’s the most loved breakfast and snacking brand around the world. You are welcome to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future consideration. You can also follow us on LinkedIn.