Raspberry Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 2/3 cups Frozen raspberries
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Coconut or regular yoghurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder
- A splash Milk to thin if needed
- Carman's Raspberry & Coconut Low Sugar Granola, to top
- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: 1
- Serves: 1
For a delicious, refreshing brekkie recipe that screams summer, try this Raspberry Granola Smoothie Bowl, featuring Carman’s Raspberry & Coconut Low Sugar Granola as a tasty topping.
The addition of a scoop of vanilla protein powder ups the protein content of this smoothie bowl and will keep you satisfied and full for longer.
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with granola, fresh fruit, and pumpkin seeds. Serve immediately.
This recipe was developed by Deb from thrivebay. Deb is a nutrition student and food photographer.