Homemade Rye Crepes with Carman’s Honey Roasted Nut Gourmet Clusters
- 1/2 Cup rye flour
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 2 Whole eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk - we used dairy milk but your choice of any milk will work too
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- To serve Ice cream or yoghurt, sliced banana, blackberries, Carman's Honey Roasted Nut Gourmet Clusters
- Preparation time: -
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 8 crepes
Made with the nutty goodness of rye flour and topped with our Honey Roasted Nut Gourmet Clusters
1. Whisk together all crepe ingredients.
2. Heat your pan over medium-low heat and lightly grease.
3. Place 1/4 cup of batter into pan and swirl around so that the pan is covered in a thin layer. Cook for 30 – 60 seconds until edges begin to peel away from pan.
4. Flip and cook other side for 15 – 30 seconds.
5. Repeat for remaining batter.
5. Serve crepes warm with a dollop of ice cream or yoghurt, banana and blackberries, a generous sprinkle of Honey Roasted Nut Gourmet Clusters and a drizzle of caramel sauce
Drizzle with caramel sauce if you like yours extra sweet!