- 500ml hazelnut milk (available from the refrigerated milk section of major supermarkets)
- 1 tbsp Dutch processed cocoa
- 2 shots espresso
- Honey, to sweeten
- Whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- Carman's Amond, Hazelnut & Vanilla Nut Bars to serve
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: Cook to taste
- Serves: 2
- Combine hazelnut milk, cocoa and espresso in a small saucepan.
- Use a stick blender to blend for 1 minute.
- Stir over medium heat until warmed then use a stick blender again to froth further.
- Add honey to taste and serve with a generous dollop of whipped cream.
This product was inspired by our Almond, Hazelnut & Vanilla Nut Bars.