Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Tapioca flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Plant based or regular milk
- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: 5
- Serves: 4 waffles
These yummy waffles are the perfect way to start your morning. Topped with our Crispy Deluxe Muesli, fresh fruit and maple syrup — this recipe is an indulgent, delicious brekkie.
- Preheat the waffle maker to the desired temperature.
- Add the buckwheat flour, cacao powder, tapioca flour, baking powder, cinnamon,
eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and milk to a bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Add about ½ cup of batter to the waffle maker and cook until edges darken a bit.
Transfer to a cooling rack and keep cooking the rest of the batter until finished. If the
batter gets too thick (the starches in the mix tend to absorb moisture) just add a
couple of tablespoons of milk and mix well.
- Top the waffles with Crispy Deluxe Muesli, fresh fruit, and maple syrup.