Gingerbread Summer Crumble
- 3 yellow peaches, stone removed and roughly chopped
- 3 white nectarines, stone removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 small pineapple, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup Carman's Original Fruit Free Muesli
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mascarpone, to serve
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan).
- In a large bowl combine fruit, sugar and lime juice. Mix well and transfer to an oven-safe dish.
- Combine the oats and olive oil, mix well to coat.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the fruit and bake for 30-35 mins until the topping is crispy and golden and the fruit is soft.
- Serve immediately with generous dollops of mascarpone.
This can be served with additional fruits, such as berries. Peaches, nectarines and pineapple can be omitted for preferred summer fruits.