FODMAP friendly Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 Carman’s porridge sachet
- 1/2 cup Plain gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp. Power Superfoods cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Margarine or butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- To decorate, Pecan nuts (optional)
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
- Serves: 6 cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- To a bowl, add porridge sachet, gluten free plain flour, cacao powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Whisk together until combined.
- Mix in the butter/margarine, egg, vanilla and maple syrup and stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Scoop the mixture onto a lined baking tray and bake for about 12-15 minutes.
This recipe was lovingly created by our friend @thrivebay.