Fig & Pistachio Porridge
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Carman's Fibre Rich Porridge Sachet
- 1/2 cup milk (of your choice)
- 1 fresh fig, sliced
- 1 tblsp pistachios, crushed
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Place the mixed berries and vanilla essence on the stove and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Combine milk and porridge, then heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Slice the fig.
- Crush the pistachios.
- Top the porridge with the berries, fig and pistachios. Enjoy!