Creamy Choc Smoothie Bowl & Grain-free Granola
- 2 frozen ripe bananas (chopped prior to freezing)
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries (or blueberries)
- 2-3 heaping tsps. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed meal (optional)
- 1.5-2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (sub soy or coconut)
- 1 dash stevia or agave nectar (depending on sweetness of bananas)
- 1/3 cup ice
- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: 10
- Serves: 2
A creamy vegan chocolate smoothie bowl with tons of fruit, fibre, and rich chocolate flavor.
We’ve topped this with our Grain-free Granola for some added crunch. Makes the perfect breakfast, snack, or late-night dessert.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl. Garnish with a sprinkle of Carman’s Grain-free Granola.
- If you prefer a more chocolatey shake, add more cocoa powder. If you prefer it sweeter, add more stevia or agave. If you prefer it thinner, add less ice OR more almond milk.