Christmas Cherry Slice
- 3 cups Original Fruit Free Muesli
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 large mashed banana
- 1/4 cup white chia seeds
- 3 tbspn honey
- 2 tbspn coconut oil
- 10 cherries, pitted
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Preheat oven to 180c and lightly oil a non-stick slice tin (ours measures 17.5 by 27cm.)
- Mix baking powder and muesli in a medium bowl.
- Mix mashed banana and chia seeds in a separate bowl.
- In a non-stick saucepan on low heat, slightly heat the coconut oil and honey, until the coconut oil has completely melted.
- Pour the heated liquid into the banana mix, stirring to combine.
- Add the banana mix to the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into into the slice tin and pat down with back of spoon.
- Press the pieces of cherries into the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden on top.