Choc, Peanut Butter & Banana Oat Smoothie
- 1/2 sachet Carman's Rolled Oats
- 2 cups milk of your choice
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
- Handful of spinach
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Honey, to taste (optional)
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- Serves: 1
- Blitz all ingredients, excluding the honey, until smooth.
- Taste the smoothie and add honey if required.
- Serve over ice.
More Delicious Recipes
- Sorry where is the peanut butter and is the spinach an accident?
- Hi Rachel, Oh my, we forgot to add the peanut butter! Thanks for pointing that out and this has been updated. The spinach was not an accident - just an easy way to sneak some more greens in but you can certainly omit the spinach :) Enjoy!