Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Omega-3 Australian Oats
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp. Chia seeds or ground flaxmeal
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0-2 tbsp. Honey or maple syrup
- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: 5
- Serves: 1 large serving, or 2 small
These Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats are a nourishing and fresh breakfast! Make them ahead of time for an easy grab-and-go morning meal. We used our Cholesterol Lowering Australian Oats, but any oats from our range will work well in this breakfast recipe.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a pint or half liter jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight, before eating.