Blueberry & Lemon Granola & Yogurt Bowl
- Blueberry & Lemon Chia Jam:
- Frozen blueberries 1 cup / 130g
- Maple syrup 1Tbsp / 20g
- Lemon juice 1Tbsp / 15ml
- Lemon zest Of ¼ of a lemon
- Chia seeds ½ Tbsp / 5 g
- Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yogurt 2/3 cup / 160g
- Carman’s Protein Rich Almond & Hazelnut Granola ½ cup / 50g
- Fresh blueberries ¼ cup
- Lemon zest To garnish
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes (incl. cooling time)
- Serves: 1
- To make the blueberry & lemon chia jam, add the frozen blueberries, maple syrup, lemon juice and zest to a small pot and place over a medium-low heat.
- As the blueberries begin to thaw, use the back of a spoon or a fork to mash them into a pulp. Remove from the heat.
- Add the chia seeds, and mix through evenly.
- Pour the jam into a heat proof dish, cover and place in the fridge to thicken for 20mins. (This step can also be completed the night before to save time in the morning).
- To assemble, add the yoghurt to a bowl and spread it out to cover the bottom.
- Layer the jam and granola on top of the yoghurt.
- Top with the fresh blueberries and lemon zest, and enjoy!