Apple, Sultana & Cinnamon Oat Mug Muffins
- 1 sachet Carman’s Kitchen Apple, Sultana and Cinnamon Porridge Sachet
- 180g Self-raising flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp. Apple sauce
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
- 4 tbsp. Milk (we used dairy but dairy free options also work well)
- Crème fraiche, ground cinnamon and honey, to serve
- Cooking spray
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Serves: Makes 2
- Combine all ingredients (except crème fraiche, cinnamon and honey) into a bowl, mix well to combine.
- Lightly spray the inside of 2 mugs with cooking spray.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the mugs.
- Microwave on high for 2 mins or until the muffins spring back when gently pressed in the centre.
- Serve warm dusted with cinnamon, a generous dollop of crème fraiche and a drizzle of honey.