7 ways to use Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds
If you crave something savoury and satisfying, Carman’s Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds are the moreish answer you’ve been looking for. This wholesome, plant-based mix of roasted corn kernels, sunflower seeds, pepitas and seasoning is a plant-based protein boost you can nibble on any time of the day.
Our Super Seeds aren’t just good on their own — they’re also a versatile addition to salads, dips or stir-fries for some serious crunch-factor!
Here are 7 ways to devour this scrumptious Super Seed mix:
- Hummus: Why do we love hummus so much? Besides it’s delicious flavour and creamy texture, ‘hummus is a great source of plant-protein and other nutrients, like magnesium, iron, and fiber’, according to Carman’s in-house dietitian. Carman’s Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds are the perfect topping to add a bit of crunch and spice to homemade or store-bought hummus.
- Guacamole: The hit of chilli and spice in the Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds is the perfect match for topping a zesty, fresh guacamole recipe.
- Salads: Two of our favourite salad recipes are next level with the addition of Carman’s Super Seeds mix. We have two delicious salad recipes you have to try: Sweet Potato Nicoise Salad or our Iceberg Salad with Jalapeno Crema and Chorizo Crumb.
- Soups: The perfect way to add a bit of crunch to a scrumptious, warming bowl of soup. Super Seeds would be tasty on a Mexican Roasted Sweet Potato Soup, served with a side of tortilla chips to dip and soak up the deliciousness. Or perhaps a creamy, pumpkin or classic tomato soup.
- Loaves: A mouth-watering addition to a pumpkin and zucchini loaf, cooled and sliced then spread with goat cheese and sprinkled with Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds.
- Roasted Vegetables: Elevate your favourite roasted vegetables by drizzling on some Greek yoghurt, tahini or Chimichurri and sprinkling on some corn and seeds.
- Stir-fries: Instead of adding traditional stir-fry toppings like crispy shallots, fried noodles or peanuts, why not give Super Seeds a try?
We would love to know some of your favourite ways you’ve been snacking on our Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds! Tag us on Instagram @carmanskitchen so we can see you creations in all their glory.
Carman’s Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds are available in a 10 pack containing 60g sachets with 2 individual portions per serve, meaning your seeds stay super fresh.