Win a Trip to Byron Terms and Conditions
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance (instant win)
Schedule to Terms of Entry
|Name of Promotion||Win a Trip to Byron Bay|
|Permit numbers||NSW: TP/00635|
ACT: TP 22/00607
|Promoter||Carman’s Fine Foods Pty Ltd|
ABN 37 109 604 202
of 11 Hume Street, Huntingdale Victoria 3166
|Eligible Entrants||Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years +, who fulfill the entry requirements.|
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible. “Immediate families” means spouse, partner, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
|Promotion Period||12:00am AEST Friday 1st July 2022 to 11:59pm AEST Sunday 31st July 2022|
|How to Enter||To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:|
1. Purchase any one of the promotional-packaged Carman’s Porridge Sachet range product (Product);
2. Scan the QR code on the Product to visit the Promotion website; and
3. On the promotion website, enter the unique code inside the Product and the requested entrant details.
|Maximum Number of Entries||Multiple entries permitted – entrants will receive one (1) entry into the draw for each participating product purchased in accordance with the above instructions.|
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excluding SA residents).
|Prize Pool Value||$11,805|
|Prize 1 Conditions||1. Prize is valid for travel from 01/09/22 to 31/03/22, subject to availability at time of booking. Travel dates must be confirmed by 31/08/22. Accommodation booking dates may be limited and subject to availability.|
(a) The prize does not include, and winners are responsible for their own spending money outside the $2000.00 allowance. The prize does not include meals not stated/included, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, vaccinations, airport transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs.
(b) The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
(c) Once the booking is confirmed with the winner, all changes to the booking are subject to approval and may come at an additional cost that must be borne by the winner.
(d) The prize is a single event holiday and cannot be separated into different holiday vacations.
(e) Travel suppliers/airlines/accommodation to be chosen at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and the winner must organize the prize through the suppliers nominated by the Promoter.
(f) All passengers must travel together on the same flights and stay at the same property in the selected destination.
(g) Travel insurance is highly recommended by the Promoter, however, any costs incurred in obtaining insurance will be the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion;
(h) Any Frequent Flyer program points will not form part of the prize.
(i) The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in for security against damage to the accommodation.
(j) As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner (and his/her companion where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion.
|Prize draw||Winners will be drawn using electronic software at the Promoter’s premises on 9 August 2022 at 12pm.|
|Prize Delivery||Prizes will be issued to winners upon making a valid prize claim. Winners’ names will be published on https://carmanskitchen.com.au/win-a-trip-to-byron// by 15 August 2022.|
|Notification of Winner(s)||Winners will be notified by phone and email by 15 August 2022.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw and Unclaimed Prize Draw Date||Prizes must be claimed by 30 August 2022 at 12:00 pm AEST.|
In the event of an unclaimed prize, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on 5 September 2022 at 12:00 pm AEST at the Promoter’s premises. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and/or by phone (and their details published at https://carmanskitchen.com.au/win-a-trip-to-byron/) by 12 September 2022. Any winner of an unclaimed prize draw must claim their prize by 30 September 2022.
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance
Terms of Entry
- These terms must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines terminology used in these Terms of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Entry. Where there is any inconsistency between the Schedule and these terms, the Schedule prevails.
- Entry is open only to Entrants of the Relevant States/Territories who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any). Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic during the Promotion Period.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid. Entries via SMS or email are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Prize/s are specified in the Prize Details.
- All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this Promotion, become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that she/he has the right to transfer these to the Promoter. Each entry must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this Promotion entrants:
(a) consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this Promotion or for any other purposes; and
(b) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- If the prize includes vouchers, all vouchers are valid until the voucher expiry date specified on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher. If the total value of a voucher is not used at the time of redemption, a new voucher may (subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider) be issued for the remaining amount. Any such further voucher is valid for the remainder of the original voucher expiry period. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further vouchers. Once awarded, the Promoter shall not be liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- At the Promoter’s request, winners must participate in, and where relevant must procure that their companion/s participate in, all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this Promotion, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such image, broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
- If any prize is not claimed in accordance with these terms of entry, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details. If a prize is no longer able to be redeemed, the new winner/s will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter), subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required. If no Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is specified, any unclaimed prize/s will be distributed at the Participating Outlet’s discretion.
- Prizes and participation in this Promotion are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- Prize are not transferable or exchangeable (except as set out in these Conditions of Entry), nor can they be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. Prize Value is as specified on the Date at which Prize Value Valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each Relevant State/Territory, if required.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.