Easy and Healthy Recipes with Crackers
It’s no secret that Carman’s new Super Seed & Grain Crackers are delicious either on their own or with dip, however there are so many more ways to enjoy them!
Why not consider some of these crunchy ideas to incorporate into your everyday meals?
- SOUP – why not enjoy some Super Seed & Grain Crackers with a hearty bowl of soup for lunch or dinner? 10 crackers is equivalent to the kilojoules found in two slices of wholegrain bread (but with a lot more good fats to keep you feeling fuller for longer). Our favourite easy soup recipes are the delicious Broccoli & Pea Soup and creamy Mushroom Soup.
- SALAD – if you’re looking for a way to jazz up your salad, why not break up a few crackers into fine pieces and sprinkle them over the top? It will provide the goodness of wholegrains, good fats and fibre, not to mention a delicious crunch! For a fresh and simple salad recipe, why not give our Kale, Date & Almond Salad a go?
- BREAKFAST – for a high protein breakfast packed with good fats, why not break your crackers in half and use them as dippers to serve with a soft boiled egg? (Psst: we’ve got the secret to the perfect ‘googly’ boiled egg right here.
- SWEET SNACK – everyone craves a sweet treat every now and again. Why not spread ricotta cheese, fig with a drizzle of honey on your cracker? Mmmmm! This will help to keep other sweet cravings at bay while satisfying your hunger and keeping you feeling fuller for longer (not to mention the protein boost you’ll get from the creamy ricotta).
These simple ideas will help boost your brainpower and give you the energy you need to get through your busy day. Simply turn to Carman’s Super Seed & Grain Crackers to satisfy your hunger and cure those cravings!
Need some more yum-spiration for your crackers? Why not try these delicious combinations?
- Hummus with roast pumpkin and capsicum
- Smoked salmon with cream cheese, capers and fresh dill
- Sliced chicken with pesto, sun dried tomatoes and feta
- Smashed avocado with fresh herbs, lemon and parsley
- Sliced beetroot with feta and baby spinach
- Goats cheese with fresh tomato, basil and extra virgin olive oil
- Egg with cos lettuce and mayo
- Prosciutto with rocket and parmesan
- Creamy nut butter varieties (we love peanut and almond butters!)
- Manchego cheese with quince paste
- Avocado and cucumber with a sprinkle of dukkah
We’d love to see your cracker creations – take a snap, upload to social media and tag us using @carmanskitchen #SnacksMadeSuper!
All three varieties of Super Seed & Grain Crackers are now available in all Supermarkets and Savoury aisle.